We Are a Digital Impression Practice: Proud Owners of an iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
Our iTero digital impression system replaces the uncomfortable, unpleasant-tasting, messy, and sometimes inaccurate putty impressions to start treatment!
Using the revolutionary iTero digital scanner, we can take three-dimensional (3D) digital images, or impressions, of your teeth and bite. It’s never been easier!
The iTero scanner works hard to keep you comfortable while working even harder to provide Dr. Mihalik with precise, detailed, digital impressions. Dr. Mihalik uses these impressions to create a personalized treatment plan to meet your specific orthodontic needs, giving you the beautifully straight smile you’ve always wanted!
Benefits of iTero digital impressions over traditional putty impressions include:
- Accuracy – They capture the exact contours of your teeth.
- Efficiency – They require less time in the treatment chair.
- Comfort – Taking the digital images is less invasive. No putty is used, and patients are more at ease without fearing they will gag on the impression putty.
- Customization – They provide a digital plan and allow for trays that are tailored to meet the individual needs and desires of each patient.
- Visualization – They provide each patient with a definite picture of what their teeth will look like before, during, and after orthodontic treatment.
- Innovation – They use the most advanced 3D video technologies.
When you are ready to create your healthy, beautiful smile, call or text our office in Corpus Christi at (361) 992-4746 to schedule your no-cost new patient exam and get ready to start smiling. We look forward to meeting you! To schedule a new patient appointment, click HERE.