Dr. Mihalik believes that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to having the best orthodontic care.
Our treatment fees are based on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will explain your treatment fee, payment options, and insurance benefits at your first visit.
- Complimentary initial examination and diagnostic records
- Courtesy discount for multiple family members
- CC Braces Advantage Plan (in-house, interest-free financing)
- Convenient automatic drafting from your bank account or credit card is available
- Easy, secure online payments accepted – click here to make online payments
- Third-party financing through CareCredit
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.
If your insurance provides orthodontic coverage, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Please remember that many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental coverage.
We will help you determine the coverage that your plan offers and help to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits from your policy. We’ll be happy to file your claims and answer any questions you have about your insurance. We will also make arrangements with you for the portion of your payment not covered by insurance. Please contact our business office manager or patient treatment coordinator at (361) 992-4746 with any questions.