Select one of the links below to read the most recent reviews by our happy patients!
How to Write a Google Review For CC Braces
We’d love to hear about your great experience! Your reviews are important, we appreciate you taking the time to spread the word about our pratice. Below is helpful instructions on how to write a review on a few popular search engines.
To leave us a review on Google, follow the simple instructions below and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the process. We appreciate your time!
- Go to Google.com and type in our business name and location you want to leave a review for example: “CC Braces Corpus Christi, TX.”
- Click on the link for the location you would like to review and follow the text to the “Write a review” button.
- Once you click the button:
If you do have a Google (or Gmail) account:
- If you are logged in to your Google account: A window will pop up so you’re able to leave your review. Once you’ve completed your review, hit “Publish” and you’re done!
- If you are not logged in to your Google account: Google will prompt you to log in to your Google (or Gmail) account. Once you’ve completed your review, hit “Publish” and you’re done!
If you don’t have a Google (or Gmail) account:
- Once you click the link: Sign in to your Google Account or if you are not a member, click “Add Account” and then “Create an Account” follow the simple instructions.
- You will then be asked to sign up for Google+ to write the review if you are not a member already.
- Sign up and skip through the “about and add friends” sections.
- Return to the Google+ Local business page and click “write a review” once more. You will then be prompted to write a review.
- Write your review.
- Publish and you are done!
If there are ever any comments or concerns with our staff or your treatment we do ask that you let us know directly before leaving your review so we can address your concern. We appreciate your time and input!